Pilgrims Tea Rooms, Licensed Restaurant & Outside CateringPilgrims tea rooms and restaurant is situated in the Brecon Cathedral close. Pilgrims provides fresh homemade food and also caters for all types of
external events, including weddings, buffets and special occasions. In addition, individual picnic hampers can be prepared for walkers, cyclists and
local tourists to the area.
The restaurant building retains the charm and style of the adjacent 15th century tithe barn. On sunny days visitors are able to enjoy sitting outside
under the cloisters or in the herb garden.
Ingredients are locally sourced and meals are freshly prepared. The tea rooms are fully licensed.
• Award-winning tea-rooms and licensed restaurant in a unique setting in the grounds of Brecon Cathedral
• Open every day for morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea
• Traditional Welsh cooking for every occasion
• Booked groups welcome
• Opening evenings by arrangement and for concert suppers in conjunction with musical events in Brecon cathedral
• Also available day and evening for private functions
• Outside catering service for all events - working lunches, at-homes, wedding banquets, etc
• Adjacent free parking for cars and pre-booked coaches
• Disabled parking, access and toilets
• See us also at Brecon Farmers’ Market – 2nd Saturday of every month
• UKTV Local Hero Runner-up 2006/7